Welcome to Boutique Luxury – Eagles Nest Retreat
Spend 3 nights at Eagles Nest Retreat in Nest I which includes breakfast provisions for each morning.
$9,300 for 2 people
Our Boutique Luxury – Eagles Nest Retreat Package
In the rolling farmland of Sheffield on the North West Coast, you’ll find Eagles Nest Retreat. A beautiful property with three individual and private Nests. This magical property is the perfect private escape for your getaway. With unique features and outdoor baths/spas – you can bath in the starlight and watch the sky change colours.
With the township only 10 minutes drive away you can stock up on delicious treats as you head to Eagles Nest and then spend your time wrapped up in the view, each other and the peacefulness of the area.
Enjoy over your stay
- You’ll also find a beautiful cheese and chocolate platter along with a bottle of sparkling wine for your arrival.
- During your stay we will also arrange an in house massage for you both at your Nest for either before or after your wedding.
- There are so many wonderful spots in and around Sheffield that you’ll be spoilt for choice on what to do with your time, or you can just relax in the heated outdoor tub and take in the wonderful views and changing skyline.
On your Wedding Day
- We will arrive to help get you ready.
- Included is hair and make up for the bride at your Nest, we’ll also help you get into your dress if you need.
- Our local celebrant including your legal paperwork and personalised ceremony We’ll also supply you with some beautiful flowers for your ceremony and photos.
- With so many beautiful spots and Mount Roland as a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony, we’ll help find the perfect spot for your intimate ceremony.
- You will also choose one of our wedding photographers to capture your ceremony and other shots in and around Eagles Nest.
- You’ll receive your images no later than 4 weeks after your wedding, edited and available for digital download with a minimum of 150 images to choose from.
- Our photographer and videographer will also capture the tail end of your wedding day preparations to make sure you have all the moments to share with those you love.
- Our videographer will capture your ceremony and other highlights so you’ll have something to watch back and also share with your family and friends.
- Our photographer and videographer will also be your witnesses for your ceremony. A very intimate affair.
- After your ceremony – enjoy a beautiful 5 course degustation Tasmanian themed wedding night dinner cooked for you in your Nest by our personal chef.
- We’ll also supply local wine and some local craft beers for you to enjoy and a delicious cake for two (you can choose your flavour)
Pricing starts from: $9,300 for 2 people
Have additional guests?
2 nights accommodation at Eagles Nest Retreat, daily breakfast provisions and wedding evening meal: contact us for details