· Spend 3 nights at Cradle Mountain including breakfast daily
· Cheese, chocolate and sparkling wine will be waiting for you in your suite
$10,900 for 2 people
Our Cradle Mountain Elopement Package
Cradle Mountain is one of Australia’s top 5 must see destinations and you simply cannot go wrong with this stunning mountain as the a beautiful backdrop for your wedding day.
Cradle Mountain spoils you for choice of ceremony location and your wedding photos will take pride of place in your home with the iconic Cradle or the most photographed boat shed.
With a choice of beautiful spots, native wildlife often popping up amongst your views, award winning Tasmania wines, food and a spa with magical views, you enjoy a time of tranquility, peacefulness and romantic indulgence.
Enjoy over your stay
- Spend 3 nights at Cradle Mountain Accommodation including breakfast daily
- Take part in feeding the Devils at Cradle after dark on a guided tour
- Join a guide and take in the magic of Dove Lake walking the circuit
On your Wedding Day
- We will arrive to help get you ready.
- Relax as your hair and make up is styled to suit you with one of our experienced hair and make up artists.
- We’ll be your bridesmaids and groomsmen and help you get ready – from helping to place your buttonhole or button up your dress – you’re in good hands.
- You have a choice of celebrant who is local to the area and will work with you in the lead up to your day to prepare a personalised ceremony reflecting your relationship and your love for each other.
- Artificial flowers are a must at Cradle Mountain – as you’re in a National Park and the flora and fauna must be protected. With your input we’ll put together and deliver to you on the day to include in your photos.
- You can also take your bouquet home as a wonderful reminder of your magical day.
- With so many wonderful locations for your ceremony – we’ll help you choose the spot that suits you. We have options in case the weather decides to play up with beautiful fireplaces indoors as options.
- We give you a choice of the best weddings photographers from around the State and they’ll be with you to capture all the important moments so you’re able to share them with your family and friends. You also will head with your photographer for private transfer into Dove Lake for more photos.
- You’ll receive 150 edited images (minimum) no later than 4 weeks from your ceremony which are available for digital download.
- We’ll also have a videographer to capture your ceremony and other highlights from around the National Park. A wonderful memento of your day and a great way to share your day with family and friends.
- To make your occasion truly intimate, we’ll also have the photographer and videographer act as witnesses for your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, you can relax and enjoy a beautiful two-course meal followed by a beautiful wedding cake for two with your choice of flavour.
- A beautiful opportunity to bask in your love and to celebrate your union in this iconic Tasmanian destination.
*Terms and conditions: Legal requirements for your wedding means that there will need to be a minimum of 1 month notice to complete your Notice of Intention to Marry. Weddings can be conducted all days except Saturday. Deposit is required to secure your wedding booking and full payment required 45 days prior to your check in date. Some seasonal surcharges may apply over holiday periods. Limited King Billy Suites are available at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge.